Our Vision and Mission
- To build dynamic competent teachers who act in response to the changing needs of the modern world.
- To provide excellent teaching and practical opportunities to every student to grow.
- Welfare of the society – social, moral & spiritual upliftment.
- To ensure the dedication in students towards social and economic development of nation.
- To develop the critical thinking, analytical ability and creative skill.
- To develop their organisational ability.
- To make them committed teachers by providing them valuer oriented education.
- To inculcate moral values in students.
- To ensure all round development of students through curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- To inculcate leadership qualities among students.
- To inculcate sense of responsibility among students.
- To provide both career and personal guidance and counseling to the students.
- To prepare students for future to compete in the open global scenario.
- To prepare our students to face all odds with patience and perseverance.
- To make education accessible to all without any distinction of creed, class or community.
- To help to poor people by providing free cloths, free medicines or for marriage or in illness or for funeral activities.
- Develop effective writing, speaking, reading, information gathering, and listening skills.